Fibernet develops high-tech products in the field of fiber-optic transport in multi-technological environments and multi-services (Networking, SAN, Backhaul mobile, SDH, etc.); its main business line is the design, manufacture and integration of optical wavelength multiplexers (CWDM and DWDM).
With two lines of product defined according to its capacity of services, characteristics and applicability, we cover large wavelength needs and services with high-capacity DWDM systems, different speeds and technologies that reach up to 240 wavelengths on the same thread of fiber, as well as compact and self-contained systems with a lower density of services and speeds up to 100 Gbps.
Optical transport (Data Center, Disaster Recovery)
- Self-technology DWDM equipment able to transport up to 240 services.
- Embedded security modules ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data transmission through fiber.
- High service availability.
- Scalable and flexible solutions.
Technological contributions to industry
- Information shared among organizations in constant development.
- Development capacity.
- Permanent access to the most critical services.
- Minimum processing load.
- High availability.
- Security. Encryption.
- High-density channel products to interconnect Data Centers (DWDM).
- Medium and low channel density scenes.
- Local area, metropolitan area and long-haul network interconnection.
- Multi-transparent multi-protocol transport.
- Fibernet’s equipment does not introduce latency.
- High availability: hardware (redundancy) and route (switch).
- Security modules to ensure integrity and confidentiality: fiber monitoring and channel encryption.